Information Society Services Law (LSSI)
Anyone who accesses this website assumes the role of user, committing to strict compliance with the provisions herein, as well as any other applicable legal requirements.
The RESPONSIBLE reserves the right to modify any information that may appear on the website, without the obligation to give notice or inform users of such changes, it being sufficient to publish them on the website.
- Legal Name: BERNABE LEON TEJERA
- Trade Name: TRAVEL ISLAND
- VAT Number: 44710436T
- Address: CARLOS V, 43, CARRIZAL, 35240, LAS PALMAS, SPAIN
Through the Website, we offer Users the opportunity to access information about our services.
User’s Obligations and Responsibilities in the Web Space
The User agrees to:
- Make appropriate and lawful use of the Website, as well as its content and services, in accordance with: (I) the applicable legislation at all times; (II) the General Conditions of Use of the Website; (III) generally accepted morals and good customs, and (IV) public order.
- Provide all the technical means and requirements necessary to access the Website.
- Provide truthful information when filling out personal data forms on the Website and keep them updated at all times to ensure they correspond to the User’s real situation. The User will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for any harm caused to the company or third parties by the information provided.
However, in addition to what is stated above, the User must also refrain from:
- Unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Website and/or its content for illegal purposes, as prohibited by these General Conditions of Use, which may infringe on the rights and interests of third parties, or in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate, or prevent the normal use of services, documents, files, and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment.
- Accessing or attempting to access restricted areas of the Website without meeting the required conditions.
- Causing damage to the physical or logical systems of the Website, its suppliers, or third parties.
- Introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, its suppliers, or third parties.
- Attempting to access, use, and/or manipulate the data of the company, third-party providers, and other Users.
- Reproducing or copying, distributing, allowing public access through any form of public communication, transforming, or modifying the content, unless authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights or as permitted by law.
- Deleting, hiding, or manipulating intellectual or industrial property rights notices and other identifying data of the company or third parties incorporated into the content, as well as technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted into the content.
- Obtaining and attempting to obtain content using means or procedures other than those that have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the content is found, or, in general, those commonly used on the Internet, as they do not pose a risk of damage or disablement of the Website and/or its content.
If a password is provided to access certain services and/or content of the Website, the User agrees to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, the User will be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, committing not to transfer it to third parties, either temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to the mentioned services and/or content by third parties. Similarly, the User agrees to notify the company of any event that may constitute improper use of their password, such as, for example, theft, loss, or unauthorized access, in order to proceed with its immediate cancellation. Consequently, until such notification is made, the company will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of the password, and the User will be responsible for any unlawful use of the content and/or services of the Website by any illegitimate third party. If, through negligence or willful misconduct, the User fails to comply with any of the obligations set forth in these General Conditions of Use, they will be liable for any damages and losses that may arise from such breach for the company.
Continuous access, correct visualization, downloading, or use of the elements and information contained on the website may not be guaranteed, as they may be impeded, hindered, or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control. The company is not responsible for decisions that may be made as a result of access to the content or information provided.
The service may be interrupted or the User’s relationship with the company may be immediately terminated if it is detected that the User’s use of the Website, or any of the services offered therein, is contrary to these General Conditions of Use. We are not responsible for any damages, losses, claims, or expenses arising from the use of the Website.
The company excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the misuse of freely available services and use by Users of the Website. Likewise, it is exempt from any liability for the content and information that may be received as a result of data collection forms, as they are only intended for providing consultation and inquiry services. Furthermore, in the event of causing damages and losses due to unlawful or improper use of such services, the User may be held liable for the damages or losses caused.
You will indemnify the company against any damages and losses resulting from claims, actions, or demands by third parties as a result of your access or use of the Website. Likewise, you agree to indemnify the company for any damages and losses resulting from your use of “robots,” “spiders,” “crawlers,” or similar tools used to collect or extract data or any other actions that unreasonably burden the operation of the Website.
The User agrees not to reproduce the Website in any way, even through a hyperlink or hyperlink, as well as any of its contents, without the express and written authorization of the file owner.
The Website may include links to other websites managed by third parties to facilitate the User’s access to information from collaborating and/or sponsoring companies. In this regard, the company is not responsible for the content of these websites, nor does it assume the role of guarantor or party offering the services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through third-party links.
The User is granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of the Website exclusively for private and non-commercial use. Websites that include a link to our Website (I) may not misrepresent their relationship or claim that such a link has been authorized, nor may they include trademarks, names, trade names, logos, or other distinctive signs of our company; (II) may not include content that may be considered distasteful, obscene, offensive, controversial, incite violence or discrimination based on sex, race, or religion, contravene public order, or be unlawful; (III) may not link to any page of the Website other than the main page; (IV) must link to the Website’s own address, without allowing the linking website to reproduce the Website as part of its website or within one of its “frames” or create a “browser” over any of the pages of the Website. The company may request at any time the removal of any link to the Website, after which the link must be removed immediately.
The company will not be responsible at all in the event of the impossibility of providing the service if it is due to prolonged interruptions in the electricity supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and, in general, any cases of force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances.
Dispute Resolution. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Website, will be governed by Spanish law. For the resolution of any dispute, the parties will submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the social domicile of the website owner.
In the event that any provision of these General Conditions of Use is found to be unenforceable or void under applicable law or as a result of a judicial or administrative decision, such unenforceability or voidness will not render these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or void in their entirety. In such cases, the company will proceed to modify or replace the provision with another that is valid and enforceable and that, to the extent possible, achieves the objective and purpose reflected in the original provision.
Availability and Delivery Policies
The selection of products offered at https://travelisland.eu is valid as long as the products are visible on the website, within the limits of available stock. In the event that a product is listed but not available for sale, the website will notify the customer and/or not allow its purchase. As it is an e-commerce platform, stock is updated online, so it could occasionally happen that during the purchasing process, the stock is depleted, making it impossible to continue with the initiated purchase. It could also happen sporadically that two purchases are made almost simultaneously, resulting in the completion of the purchase without the product being in stock. If, for these or other reasons, beyond the control of BERNABE LEON TEJERA, there is a stock shortage or temporary unavailability of an item, https://travelisland.eu will promptly contact the customer to communicate this and provide a new delivery time or, if it is not possible to provide the product, proceed with its cancellation or exchange for another of equal or lesser value. In this case, the difference would be refunded using the same payment method used for the purchase.